Recipe Index

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Cinnamon Cottage Cheese Muffins

I found yet another blog that I am enamored with at the moment.  Enticing recipes and funny stories are what attracted me to this particular site.  My muffins don't look as pretty as the ones on her site, nonetheless they taste moist and delicious.  I did not have turbinado sugar (on my list of items to buy at the food store) but highly recommend sprinkling it on top if you've got it.  These muffins would be prefect with a little extra sweetness and the sugar would have done the trick.  My muffin tops got super dark but they did not have a burned flavor (thank goodness!).  These are light and airy; everything you would expect from baking with cottage cheese.  Make these today and you will be a happy camper for the rest of the week!    

FYI: My batter yielded 15 muffins, not 30 muffins like the blog states.       

No comments:

Post a Comment