Recipe Index

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Cereal Snack


I typically have oatmeal EVERY morning.  It gets old from time to time.  So I came up with this concoction.  I am so glad I made more than one because I can't wait to have the other serving tomorrow morning!  I ate this for breakfast but it would make the prefect snack too.  Fluffy, luscious, sweet and chewy, this treat has it all!   



Cereal Snack

1 1/2 C Kashi Go Lean Crunch cereal, big chunks broken up
1 C plain Greek yogurt
1 T natural peanut butter
1 T cookie butter
sprinkling cinnamon
1 mashed banana

Mix yogurt with peanut butter, cookie butter, and cinnamon.  Stir in cereal and mashed banana.  Divide evenly between 2 mason jars or any containers of choice.  Screw on the lids and refrigerate until ready to eat.  I would suggest refrigerating it for a few hours or overnight so the cereal gets soft. 

FYI: I added some strawberries to the top for visual effect.      

No comments:

Post a Comment