Recipe Index

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Update on Anniversary Dessert (yesterday's post)

I know the suspense kept you up all night...

the cupcakes were amazing!  I highly recommend this recipe if you're a pumpkin fan.  They are bursting with Fall flavors.  You can actually taste each and every spice; the cinnamon, ginger, allspice and nutmeg work so well together.  They create a spicy yet sweet dessert.  I especially love the frosting with these cupcakes.  The cream cheese makes it a bit tangy, the honey a bit sweet and the cinnamon draws out the cinnamon in the cupcakes.  That's the best part.  My kids devoured them and my husband and I had two each.  They are light, airy and dangerously fluffy.  The texture alone will have you going back for seconds with that crunch from the pecans.  If you have pumpkin fanatics in your household, surprise them with these cupcakes one day.  They will be jumping for joy:)      

Four were not enough for our hungry family!

No comments:

Post a Comment