Recipe Index

Sunday, September 15, 2013

You say kabob, I say kebab

Every mother knows the trials and tribulations of getting your child to eat healthy foods or eat anything at all.  I've found such good ideas on Pinterest for making kid foods look attractive and fun enough that they'll gobble it up.  Say for instance, a grilled cheese sandwich.  My children apparently find this dinner staple boring lately so I cut it into squares and make it into a grilled cheese skewer complete with a fruit or vegetable between the pieces. 

Would they eat it before?  Of course not!  But now it’s a silly, quirky dinner skewer that they just can’t get enough of.  Who knew?!  Put it on a stick!  No matter what you call these: kabobs, kebabs, pops, skewers, etc. they are super cute and super effective.  I am going to try all of these on my kids by the way...well, maybe save the dessert ones for special occasions!

Pancake Pops
Pancake Pops
Caramel Apple Grapes
   

strawberry shortcake on a stick
Strawberry Shortcake

S'mores
PB and Jelly Sandwich

No comments:

Post a Comment