Recipe Index

Saturday, November 30, 2013

My Favorite Snack


How good does this look?!  I am addicted to this yummy, wholesome snack.  It has easily become my new favorite nibble.  It is so satisfying, does not weigh you down, and tastes incredible.  For me, it's all about the combination.  The chocolate milk bread sweetens up the Greek yogurt, while the sliced banana adds a creamy, buttery layer to the dish.  You have your carbohydrate, protein, and fruit in one delicious bowl.  I love well balanced snacks.  Now, if only my kids would eat it this way...

2 slices chocolate milk bread*
1/2 C Greek yogurt
1 sliced banana
Your go-to bowl 

Layer and serve either cold or room temperature.

*See recipe here: http://lovelypantry.com/2012/03/buttermilk-quick-bread/.  I sub chocolate milk for the buttermilk.  I've previously featured this bread on my blog.  It is outstanding.


No comments:

Post a Comment