Recipe Index

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

My Favorite Dessert in Bread Form

I'm not a coffee person but for some reason tiramisu has always been one of my favorite desserts (linzer cookies is my other favorite).  I just crave those soft, creamy, moist layers.  It's so satisfying!  So of course when I saw this recipe I had to make it.  It's a little time consuming, layering two sets of batters four times but it is so worth it.  This bread is like a loaf cake brimming with espresso and chocolate notes.  It is best warmed in the microwave and slathered with butter.  It melts in your mouth just like traditional tiramisu does. It's perfect for after dinner too, much like that cup of Joe people sip on.  If you're looking for a truly creative, mouthwatering dessert, this sweet bread fits the bill.

FYI: Mine baked for 45 minutes.

Here is the recipe.    

No comments:

Post a Comment