Recipe Index

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Sweet Butter

I'm a spread person.  I always need something to smear on my breads, muffins, and biscuits.  It elevates and brightens their flavors.  I like butter but sometimes it's boring.  So I made Texas Roadhouse cinnamon butter: 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature, 1/4 c. powdered sugar, 1/4 c. honey, 1 tsp. ground cinnamon.  Mix until smooth.  It's butter with just the right amounts of powdered sugar, honey and cinnamon.  The combination of all four is awesome.  There is only so much Nutella, peanut butter and cream cheese one person can consume and when plain butter isn't cutting it, I indulge in this.  It doesn't last long when it's sitting on the kitchen counter.  You could also smear it on graham crackers, toast, bagels, tortillas, fruit...you name it.  I hope you'll try this recipe and find you're perfect match for this sweet butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment