Recipe Index

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

White Chocolate Brownies

I wish I came up with this recipe!  It hails from Bake or Break, one of my favorite blog sites.
You can see from the photos that the tops of these brownies get golden brown, forming a paper thin, buttery crust.  They are deliciously and expertly decorated with semi sweet chocolate chips.  These brownies are light like a cake but rich like a fudgy brownie.  They are not super sweet, which is why I sometimes shy away from using white chocolate.  The slightly bitter chips balance them out perfectly.  You get the best of both worlds.      
These brownies were gone in 2 days flat in our house (that might be a record!).  I really can't say enough good things about them and I am a lover of a chocolate brownie.  Luscious white and semi sweet chocolate create a little square of heaven covered with a shiny, satiny top.  These brownies are something to celebrate.

Here is the recipe.

FYI: I melted the white chocolate chips with 1/4 C + 2 T oil instead of butter.  I also added only 1/2 C chocolate chips instead of 1 C chocolate chunks. Mine baked for 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment