Recipe Index

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Frosted Brownies...what could be better?


A glorious brownie recipe was revealed on an episode of The Kitchen on Food Network.  I instantly knew I would be making it sooner rather than later.  Full of rich chocolate flavor, dripping with melted bittersweet chocolate chunks, only a slathering of store bought vanilla frosting (the best kind) could send these over the top. Sprinkle with some red crystals and you've got the perfect dessert to bring to a picnic, potluck, anywhere. Moist like cake yet thick like fudge, these squares will go fast so save one for yourself.  You'll thank me later.

I think what I like best about these brownies is that they are not overly sweet or bitter.  They have a nice balance to them.  My kids devoured them!  Make them for your friends and/or family this weekend and watch them smile with delight.  There's nothing a steamy, succulent chocolate brownie with vanilla frosting can't cure.            

Here is the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment