Recipe Index

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Easy Cornbread


As most of you know, I am slightly obsessed with corn bread, corn muffins, hush puppies...if it contains cornmeal, I generally want to eat it and a lot of it. Here is a new recipe I've made twice now and I have to say this may just be the end of my cornbread search.  This is the perfect recipe in my mind and my family absolutely loves it.  It is even better in muffin form.  A great side dish to any meal (you don't even need to add butter because it is so flavorful), this cornbread is so sweet that it eats like a dessert!  Serve this at your next feast and marvel at its perfection.  I don't make any substitutions or leave anything out.  I have only baked the batter in a muffin tin to save time.  The batter makes 15 muffins and I baked mine for 13 minutes, half of the time it takes to bake it in an 8x8 pan.  The search for the perfect cornbread/muffins is over for me, is it over for you?


Here is the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment