Recipe Index

Friday, March 21, 2014

Update and Cake Fridays

The peanut butter mud bars were a hit!  They flew off the platter at lightning speed.  Everyone at my husband's work loved them.  I'm glad I kept a few for us, otherwise I would've missed out on tasting one.  I sampled one after dinner last night and yeah, they are delicious.  I thought they would be greasy due to the butter and peanut butter but they proved to be otherwise.  Chocolatey, peanut buttery thin bars with a hint of white chocolate.  I will definitely make these again...possibly for another work function or family get together :)


Now on to Cake Fridays.  This week I'm featuring a roasted strawberry buttermilk cake.  I've been wanting to make this cake for quite sometime and with my mom's birthday coming up on Sunday, what better time than now?!

See link here

       

No comments:

Post a Comment