Recipe Index

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Soft M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies

I featured these for Valentine's Day, along with other recipes.  I chose to make the blondies for that particular post since we already had cookies in the house.  With a box of vanilla pudding staring me in the face, sitting neatly in the pantry, I knew I had to give these treats a go.

I had so much fun making larger cookies (using a 1/4 C measure to scoop the dough worked great), and equally as much fun eating them!  These cookies are definitely soft, chewy, and crunchy from the M&M's and chocolate chips.  I love what the vanilla pudding does to the batter.  It makes for a sturdier, handheld cookie with a delicate flakiness.  These remind me of cake mix cookies but with a more homemade flavor.  They will certainly stand up to the elements which makes them perfect for gifts, birthday parties or ice cream sandwiches.  Mix in any chips or candies you'd like.  Grab one on your way out the door and go conquer the world!

http://www.averiecooks.com/2014/01/soft-mm-chocolate-chip-cookies.html

 

No comments:

Post a Comment