Recipe Index

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Weekend Muffins II


Second weekend muffin recipe coming your way...

Orange Chia Seed Muffins!

These are very different from my first installment (yesterday's post).  While the pumpkin double ginger muffins are hearty and filling, these orange chia seed muffins are light and airy.  They are dainty, if you will while yesterday's muffins are heavy, but in the best way possible :)  So depending on which kind of muffin you prefer, you can't go wrong picking either of these muffin variations.

I made some changes to this recipe as well...

1. I used 2/3 C sugar instead of 1 C
2. I substituted 2 flax eggs to make these vegan, as well as
3. substituting almond milk for cow's milk

FYI: My batch made 14 muffins and they baked for 18 minutes.  I left off the streusel toppping.

Here is the recipe.      


No comments:

Post a Comment