Recipe Index

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Double Chocolate Cherry Muffins


If you've been following my blog, you may have noticed a trend.  We love chocolate, cherries, and almond extract in our baked goods.  The three ingredients are so compatible and harmonious; they play off of each other to create a delectable song on your taste buds.  That's why I couldn't wait to make these double chocolate cherry muffins.  The recipe hails from one of my most visited sites: everybody likes sandwiches.  It contains simple, uncomplicated recipes that are reliable and enticing.  Click on the link and check out the recipe index!

FYI: I used whole, dried, tart Montmorency cherries, almond extract instead of vanilla, and milk chocolate chunks instead of chocolate chips.  I think I baked them too long because they turned out a bit dry.  Next time I will take them out of the oven after 18 minutes, instead of baking the full 20 minutes.  Everyone adored them slathered with butter or Nutella or both!  Enjoy :)         

No comments:

Post a Comment