Recipe Index

Monday, November 3, 2014

Oatmeal Mondays



My family is always up for trying out new granola recipes.  This one looked particularly delicious because it combines two of our favorite things: peanut butter and Nutella.

3 things I like about this recipe:

1. It's quick to make and bake.
2. It's tender, flaky and crispy after it cools.
3. It compliments a bowl of Greek yogurt and sliced banana beautifully.

You have got to make this!  

Here is the recipe.

FYI: Next time I would add whole peanuts but it's really a personal preference.  I like to bite into chunks when eating granola and the chopped peanuts got lost in the mix.  Also, be sure to bake this granola for 10 minutes, stir, and then bake for 8 minutes max.  I found that if chocolate flavored granola bakes for too long it gets a burnt flavor.


No comments:

Post a Comment