Recipe Index

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

THE BEST chocolate chip cookies!

I am a huge fan of the blog Bake or Break so I knew these cookies would be a slam dunk.  The texture is unreal with the addition of chopped pecans, milk chocolate, and ground oats.  I am not a fan of crispy cookies that break when you bite into them and scatter the floor with crumbs.  I like a chewy, toothsome cookie and these hit the mark.  As you can see from the photos, I made cookie sandwiches to mimic one of my favorite childhood treats.  I loved grabbing a Chipwich in the freezer case of our local 7-Eleven growing up, especially after basketball practice.  To me, the perfect bite contains a hunk of ice cream with a hearty chunk of a chocolate chip cookie...yum!

Here is the recipe.


No comments:

Post a Comment