Recipe Index

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Pumpkin Gingerbread

No butter or oil necessary to make this bread moist and delicious!  I took the blogger's advice and left out the stick of butter and boy am I glad I did.  It tastes a lot like my all time favorite bread: ginger studded molasses bread (look it up on my blog if you haven't made it yet, it's the bomb).

Another reason why I love baking with canned pumpkin and molasses...together, they make anything taste like fall with no extra fat involved.  Make this bread for your loved ones and watch them giggle with delight. I like to sandwich two pieces together with cookie butter spread in between.  Absolute heaven.  I will be making this bread often, along with my ginger studded molasses bread :)

FYI: I did not add raisins and used canned pumpkin puree.  My loaf baked for 40 minutes.

Here is the recipe.  

No comments:

Post a Comment