Recipe Index

Friday, April 4, 2014

Cake Fridays

I have a confession to make.  I did not make a cake this week but only because my husband brought home a huge sheet tray of brownies for his birthday.  But, I did find an amazing site to post some cake ideas.  Ideas that I will definitely put into action and make one day.  The only problem is choosing which one to bake!  Veggie and The Beast has quickly become one of my new favorite blogs.  I'm sure you can see why after gazing at the pictures and studying the recipes.  Stunning and simply marvelous :)   

Raspberry Cornbread Layer Cake
Raspberry Cornbread Layer Cake


Chocolate Zucchini Cake
Chocolate Zucchini Cake


Blueberry Cream Cheese Cake | Veggie and the Beast
Blueberry Cream Cheese Cake with Brown Butter Cream Cheese Frosting


banana peanut butter coffee cake 4
Banana Peanut Butter Crumb Coffee Cake


Big Ginger Cake with Whiskey Citrus Glaze | Veggie and the Beast
Big Ginger Cake


Chocolate Fudge Cake   

No comments:

Post a Comment