Recipe Index

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Cinnamon Spice Mini Muffins

I failed to get a picture of these mini muffins!  They went so fast!  I have to remember to take a picture right when they come out of the oven, otherwise I miss my opportunity.

I made a variation of these muffins from one of my favorite baking blogs: bakeorbreak.

Here is my version:

1 1/2 C flour
1 1/2 t baking powder
1/4 t each cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger
1/8 t each cloves, allspice
1/2 t salt

Whisk all ingredients in bowl.  Set aside.

1/2 C almond milk
1 flax egg
1/4 C oil
1/2 C sugar

Whisk all ingredients in small bowl until smooth and completely incorporated. Add to dry mixture and stir to combine.  Using a small ice cream scoop, dollop mounds of batter into 19 greased mini muffin cups.  Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.  Let cool in pan for ten minutes, then turn out onto wire racks to cool completely.  Enjoy with butter :)      

No comments:

Post a Comment