Recipe Index

Friday, January 16, 2015

Cake Fridays


My husband bought me a mini bundt pan for my birthday and I couldn't wait to break it in.  I came up with this peanut butter mini bundt cake recipe.  It's a show stopper :)

Peanut Butter Mini Bundt Cakes

1/4 C soft butter
3/4 C brown sugar

Whisk in stand mixer for 2 minutes.  Add 1 C whipped peanut butter and 2 t vanilla extract and mix.  Add 3 eggs, one at a time, whisking after each addition.

In another bowl, combine:

2 1/2 C white whole wheat flour
1 1/2 t baking powder
1 t baking soda
1/2 t salt

Add to stand mixer in three additions, alternating with 1 C buttermilk.  Spray mini bundt pan with non stick spray.  Drop 1/2 C batter into each cavity and smooth out with offset spatula.  Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.  Makes 9 mini bundt cakes.  


No comments:

Post a Comment