Recipe Index

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Buttermilk Chocolate Cookies




Yum, yum, yum!  These cookies really do melt in your mouth!  No eggs required, this recipe is super simple and only has 9 ingredients.  I think chocolate and buttermilk go hand in hand so I couldn't wait to try these cookies.  I have never added buttermilk to cookie batter so this recipe intrigued me.

These smell amazing and taste even more amazing.  Sitting atop a big bowl of cookies and cream ice cream, made into a cookie sandwich with whipped cream or peanut butter, or right out of the cookie jar, these will not stay long on your kitchen counter.  Good thing the recipe makes 4 dozen!

View recipe here.  

FYI: I decreased the amount of chocolate chips by adding 1/2 C mini M&Ms and only 1 C chocolate chips to the batter.  I also decreased the sugar by a 1/2 C.  My cookies baked for exactly 12 minutes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment