Recipe Index

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Best Bars


Words cannot describe how good these bars are.  If you make them, you will understand.  So make them...now.  You will thank me later :)


Pumpkin fudge chocolate chip cookie bars
Source: jensfavoritecookies


The only change I made to the recipe is the bake time.  My bars took awhile to set-up so I baked them for 30 minutes.  I then covered them and baked for another 15 minutes for a total baking time of 45 minutes.  I lifted them out with the sheet of parchment paper (don't forget this step) and let them cool completely out of the pan on a wire rack.  I could then easily cut the whole chocolate chip cookie slab into bars, freeze some, refrigerate some, and leave some out on the counter in a plastic bag for the taking.  These will go quickly so set some aside for yourself before they are gone.  You'll want to eat 2 small bars in one sitting or 1 large bar. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment