Recipe Index

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Mile High Muffins



These are the lightest muffins/cakes I've ever made!  They are tall and sizable. I did not have dark cocoa powder so I omitted the brown sugar and dark cocoa powder.  Instead I added 1/4 C gingerbread spice hot chocolate mix.  This made for a more bitter, less sweet product that paired nicely with the M&M candies.  I also omitted the chocolate chips because my daughter insisted on putting M&Ms on top of some of the muffins.  She asked for chocolate cake with M&Ms and she got it!  We thought these tasted more like little cakes than muffins.  Whatever you call them, they are airy and delicious.  We loved them and we're sure you will too.  By the way, these go perfectly with a shmear of Nutella.

Here is the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment