Recipe Index

Monday, October 27, 2014

Oatmeal Mondays



I bought a jar of Nutella at the store so I thought what better way to use it than in this Nutella fudge crumble?!

Chewiness from the oats + creamy richness from the Nutella + crispiness from the butter = bars that pack a texture and flavor punch!

Next time I would sprinkle flaked sea salt on top to get more of that beloved sweet and salty marriage.

Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top and you've got a winner of a dessert.



FYI: I halved the recipe and baked my crumble in an 8 x 8 inch pan for 25 minutes.  I used 6 T of melted butter and 200 g of Nutella to cut back on some of the fat and sugar.  Next time I might warm up the Nutella in the microwave to make it easier to spread over the bottom oatmeal layer.            

No comments:

Post a Comment