Recipe Index

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Peanut Butter Banana Cookies


I don't typically make banana flavored baked goods because one, the banana flavor can be overpowering and two, we rarely have old bananas kicking around.  But when I saw this recipe, I knew I had to try it.  It's a classic flavor combination and a snack enjoyed by kids and adults alike.  Nothing like banana slices slathered with creamy peanut butter.  Yum!  So if you're a lover of bananas and peanut butter together, you will be sweet on these cookies. They are dainty and soft with just a little bit of crumb to them.  The dash of demerera sugar before baking puts them over the top and will have you going back for more and more. These light and airy cookies are very addictive!  I highly recommend eating these cookies with a tall glass of chocolate milk.



View the recipe here.      


No comments:

Post a Comment