Recipe Index

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Cinnamon Sugar Pancake Muffins


When I told my husband about this recipe, he asked, "What are pancake muffins?"  I didn't have an answer for him!  I suppose it's the drizzle of maple syrup you pour over the muffin when serving to your family or breakfast guests.  Regardless, these are absolutely divine.  Light and fluffy from the buttermilk, these muffins stand tall like puffy clouds.  Spicy and sweet from the cinnamon and brown sugar, these muffins keep you coming back for more.  If you're feeling really adventurous, slather some cookie butter on one of these. Complete bliss :)  





Here is the recipe.

FYI: I substituted 3 T blood orange olive oil for 1/4 C melted butter.  My muffins baked for 18 minutes.  I also didn't use quite as much of the cinnamon brown sugar mixture in the middle of the muffins but chose to save some to sprinkle on the tops.  It's all about presentation!

No comments:

Post a Comment