Recipe Index

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Constant Craving: Cake

Avocado Pound Cake
Avocado Pound Cake
Hummingbird Cake
Hummingbird Cake
Orange Creamsicle Cake
coffee cake
Sour Cream Coffee Cake
lemon cornmeal cake with candied lemon slices | une gamine dans la cuisine
Cornmeal Cake

I am constantly craving cake.  That soft, fluffy texture that springs back when you bite into it is so comforting.  I've listed 5 recipes here.  I've made the first four recipes but have not made the fifth.  Doesn't it look gorgeous??  I am a huge fan of cornmeal too so I'm eager to try the last cake!  The avocado pound cake and hummingbird cakes are a bit heavier than the creamsicle and coffee cakes but all are equally delicious.  All depends what you're in the mood for: citrus notes (the first three have fruits involved) or coffee cake notes!  You choose :)  









No comments:

Post a Comment